Gem Box Mechanism in Clash of clans




I have heard that the maximum measure of deterrents that will be brought forth on your base as any one time is 40.

So on the off chance that I have the maximum measure of produced obstructions on my base, will that keep a gem box from generating?

The main thing which keeps a gem box to produce is as of now having a gem confine the base.

Gem boxes are not identified with other arbitrary items, none of them are identified with one another. There is a chance for the gem boxes to generate, really for each worldwide article. There is no telling when a gem box will bring forth (illustration: consistently.. doesn't work like that).

Be that as it may, I do discover a great deal of inert individuals (those records which are left and the authorities are full).. the base is not that loaded with irregular articles.. be that as it may, there is unquestionably a point of confinement to what number of irregular questions a base can have. You don't see those latent records having their bases filled each space with an item.. so I accept there is a farthest point. Once that cutoff is achieved then I assume no gem box can produce until you clear the territory.. right me on the off chance that I am off-base.

in addition on the off chance that you have near 40 entirety trees and such, you can likely come dang near the 25 gems the case holds in any case.. in the event that you get 3 of the '6-gems' in a mushroom or w/evs, that is 18 in that spot ! besides some other of the 4-5 hauls..you burrow?

I regularly tidy my base up once per week on the weekend, and inspire enough to make it worth my time.

on the off chance that you don't as of now have one that is I used to keep a spotless base as well, however a while back I saw some of my clanmates has trees covering the edges. I thought it looked cool so I began leaving trees that brought forth outside the field of play right where they were.

I just dont wanna have an excess of with the goal that I can no more get a gem box. On the off chance that they aren't connected I won't stress over it.

Before you attempt to peruse any of these Guides I very suggest you read the Clash of Clans wiki as you may not comprehend few of the normal terms and practices. Likewise I suggest perusing Dokugan's Dictionary so you comprehend the slangs and short structures utilized as a part of a large number of the aides. Likewise I would love to have your aide here so on the off chance that you have any aides quite recently post them here or VM/PM me. I would love to hear your remarks. Additionally in the event that you find that any aide is obsolete please post the name of the string and I will do the needful.